The mkiv Supra Owners Club

emanage ecu

wilkorangerover

If your BPU its not required, but will give some improvement on fuel and power. Stock ECU when BPU runs a tad lean just as the 2nd turbo comes in, then runs very rich on WOT/Full Boost.

Getting a piggy back like the Emanage Blue would allow you to remove the lean spot as the 2nd turbo comes in and then reduce the amount of fuel on WOT so you save some juice and gain some power (running too rich reduces your power) and I think reduces bore wash (someone correct me if Im wrong).

OK if your happy to buy, and have one mapped (or do it yourself) then as said already on a BPU car and std for that matter, fuelling is a little on the over safe side of rich for my tastes, and IMO a possible contributing cause of front main seal leakage due to worn oil pump.

So i would advocate fitting an emanage ultimate, (rather than a blue if your removing fuel, as the ultimate allows you to do this without affecting the ign timing) and also fit a widband lambder set up,

if mapped properly you will end up with a bit more power and better drivability, and have the basis for compensating for more advanced mods.