The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone consider a swap...

Guest Sizer

Well just got back from looking at a n/a aerotop and was disappointed tbh, wasnt in the best of nick and was slow....so they are off the list, may look at a TT to see what they are like

I guess the NA aerotop is the slowest of the bunch with the extra weight it has. My NA aerotop certainly felt slower than my previous NA, but that was possibly due to the fact it was a manual & the aerotop was auto.

If you've got the slightest doubts, then go TT.

I've got a modded TT (not for sale mind!) if you want to check it out then I'm in the area, obviously you can't drive it, but you'll get an idea of the speed they go with a few mods!

Obviously you need to get a Supra but I don't think it'll get you less attention or be easier to drive. I find them very enclosed and it's pretty much one enormous blind spot except for the windscreen...

But then it depends on the car as well. Those pics above are of a modded car, graphics, unusual spoiler etc so people will tend to look at that more than, say, a stock supra perhaps.

Go for a TT aero then :) Have a look in the classifieds section here or in the traders sections there are loads of supes about at the moment.

Paul E - How much is she up for?

White lightning, as i said the one o saw was a bit of a minger, reckon it had an awful lot of miles on it aswell, not the stated 40k by a long shot anyway. I dont want to offend any n/a owners but coming from a turbo car, i think id miss the extra oommpff that the turbo gives.

Elliot, cheers fo rthe offer, i do pop to Gosport here and there so may hold you to that, I would imagine it goes quite well. lll be in touch.

Sizer: sorry mate, I also meant to say that that is a tidy looking motor. If you had to sell her, how many beer tokens are you after?

On the flip side of the female comments on here, my missus has been talking about getting a skyline... :zen:

Sizer: sorry mate, I also meant to say that that is a tidy looking motor. If you had to sell her, how many beer tokens are you after?

On the flip side of the female comments on here, my missus has been talking about getting a skyline... :zen:

Cheers mate, not sure what to ask for her at the mo really, but its had a lot of money spent on it in the last couple of months and the wheels cost £3k, im open to offers at the mo.

Can't be a TT as its not got leather interior!

LMFAO!!! :D

honestly mate, i had to convince most idiots it WASNT a skyline - usual comments were -"Whats that?" "Sounds like a skyline, looks like a skyline - what did you say it was 200ZX?" and the classic "Is that the twin-turbo one??"

the general publics lack of car knowledge simply amazes me at times :burp: :eyebrows:

honestly mate, i had to convince most idiots it WASNT a skyline - usual comments were -"Whats that?" "Sounds like a skyline, looks like a skyline - what did you say it was 200ZX?" and the classic "Is that the twin-turbo one??"

the general publics lack of car knowledge simply amazes me at times :burp: :eyebrows:

LOL! - Is it the twin turbo one!! Classic! :D

No it's a really lovely Aero N/A!

Need to get it gone now to make way for the next - so looking for a reasonable offer to accept (yeah yeah - wait for the 50p comments! LOL!)

Seriously - very very nice car! :thumbs:

How much is it up for?