The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wing or Wingless?

Guest RHDSupra203

wasnt getting at you either mate, had a look at your pics and your like me, a less is more man and im a spoiler less than you;)

dont worry to much mate, someday in the future youll wake up and realise the error of your ways and take its head off:p

Definitely less is more! It was the stock look that made me first notice the Supra, so that's the way mine's staying :D

I also doubt I'll remove the wing. If I suddenly decide that I don't like it, I'll probably be too lazy to actually do anything about it! I removed the active spoiler last summer to sort it out and it's still sat in the living room :rolleyes:

I preferred it with the abflug wing thing personally. One Supra that did look good without the wing! :)

Love your wheels dude :cool:

I can't make my mind up either - everyone who see's my car says that they think the Supra should always have a "big wing" as they call it - And I am starting to think the same. Not sure yet though.

Keep it off! With the overfenders, trial bumper and no spoiler, it is gorgeous from the rear :)

Guest mattsupra

i think that if it comes with one it should have one normally but im the same as many on here

im not sure either if to keep it or get rid all together

i think ill take it off and have a look at it for a bit myslef as she aint going out in this bad weather so wont matter lol

matt