The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Lady Supra Owner

Guest DaphneHoneybutt

Guest DaphneHoneybutt
Hello and :welcome: looks like your taking good care of your supe and i'm sure you'll find all the info here that you need. :D

Marc

Cheers Marc - and yes really trying to take good care of her - clean her every week without fail and aiming to get body kit done before Japfest :-)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest DaphneHoneybutt
Don't be. It'll lead to no good.

PM "Michael" - he can tell you all about the correct way of using "the Hovis" and its history of abuse on the Internet. ;)

Now I really am intrigued lol! I'm not really a fan of Hovis - prefer Warburtons really :looney:

Guest DaphneHoneybutt
Ooo just had a proper look at your supra pic Daphne. Looks very clean, LOVE the alloys.

Scott =op

Thanks Scott :-)

Guest DaphneHoneybutt
Hi

Honeybutt?

Hi Rob - yeah I bet you're wondering whether thats really my name or not lol - unfortunately its not my real name - its actually my XBOX 360 Gamertag. Daphne Honeybutt is the name of a character from the film Carry on Spying - just thought it was cool and decided to use it for my online stuff :-)

Guest DaphneHoneybutt
Welcome. I also have a 95 N/A jap import, snap!! You will find this forum very friendly and useful.

It looks very tidy, lose the orange blobs tho

Welcome again:welcome:

Hi nick - cheers :-) Yes will loose the orange blobs when i get body kit done. What performance mods have you done to yours?

Guest DaphneHoneybutt
:welcome: love the wheels :D

hey marc cheers for that - your supra looks great - very nice - don't normally like them in red but the veilside kit really suits it :)

Guest Geneb

:D

Welcome Daphnehoneybutt!!:)

*Back of mind* (Has Geneb bought another Supe?)

H.

cheeky fecker i've been way too busy to post on here and welcome honeybutt just beware "Ed Aka suprastar3000"

:D

Hi Everyone

Just thought I would introduce myself. I've just joined the Forum - thought it would be a good place to learn more about Supras and all the Dos & Dont's etc. I'm 35 years old but act at least ten years younger! I love fast cars, xbox 360, cats, rock music and holidays in the sun.

I own a Silver 1995 N/A Auto Jap Import. I've only had her since the middle of Feb. She was completely standard and had been sat in a garden doing nothing for months. Since purchase, I've lavished the following on her - full service, de-cat, a full MIJ Performance stainless steel custom race exhaust with Jap Spec backbox and 5.5" tailpipe and a set of 19" Mania Racing Jade-Rs :). I blame my other half entirely for getting me into Supras and making me spend so much money on her lol - my other half has a twin turbo and has just joined forum too :-)

Body kit next! Still debating which front bumper to go for - split between BOMEX and Do-luck at the mo, but definately going to go for OEM side skirts and rear spats (i think!) Need to sort back bumper out too as there is a hole on the back left where there used to be some sort of light or sensor.

Not sure what to do performance wise - would like her to be a bit more pokey in the low range - mid range she flies and picks up well but I must admit I miss the rate of excelleration you get with a turbo - any suggestions?

Look forward to catching up with some of you at shows etc.

Welcome to the club Daphnehoneybutt! :D

:hello:

Guest DaphneHoneybutt
Good choice going with MIJ

, the guys did me proud and 18months later i'm, even more pleased 'cause it sounds better as it get older, hope you enjoy the Supra as much as i do.

yeah agree - its definately sounding better as time goes by - sounds really meaty going through tunnels and in multi storey car parks :-) Loving my supra loads - petrol is a bit of a pain - costing me a fortune but its worth it :-)