The mkiv Supra Owners Club

not quite a newbie

Guest DevilsAdvocate

Guest DevilsAdvocate
:hello: and :welcome:

....to both your self and your partner, Kaz, will she be joining us on the forum? Not enough of us girls on here!! ;)

btw, winding up the mods is not necessary and could get you infractions or even a ban, just thought you should be warned :p This is one of the best run owners clubs on line, due in no small part to the way its moderated. Relax and enjoy the ride!!! ....and get Kaz on line too! :lol:

Linda

x

Yeah, Kaz is still around, as for winding up the mods. it's just 'a bit of fun' and worth a few infractions.

Roy

Guest DevilsAdvocate
I think its been explained nicely that you need to behave.JB

OK I'll do the thing with the Hovis then, but just this once mind you.:innocent:

Don't be shy - what's your beef?

I'm not shy Michael. I just think that I can't change anything, so I can't be bothered with all this nonsense.

I'm guessing that you should expect a PM from him as arguing against a moderating decision in public will result in trouble.

My club membership will expire in 5 days, so do you really think that I fear of any consequences?

I'm not shy Michael. I just think that I can't change anything, so I can't be bothered with all this nonsense.

My club membership will expire in 5 days, so do you really think that I fear of any consequences?

You seem to be in the ideal place to speak your mind but I don't want to be getting banged up for incitement so I'll leave you to it :noangel:

Guest DevilsAdvocate
You seem to be in the ideal place to speak your mind but I don't want to be getting banged up for incitement so I'll leave you to it :noangel:

c'mon guys.

Group Hug:grouphug:

You seem to be intelligent guy, so now you should know who is this person I thought about. ;) Usually those who are frustrated by their dull life, they like to abuse their virtual power. Sad, isn't?

BTW: Hi and welcome DevilsAdvocate. :) I apologize for :offtopic:. Rant over.

Guest DevilsAdvocate
I don't think so...... ;)

Not at all. I just failed in my 'duty of care' to prevent certain words being used by a person or persons known to me. :p

cheers and beers

Roy