The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE 2008 - Eating contest

DamanC

Please only post in this thread if it is in relation to the JAE eating contest :)

Who ate all the pies?

If it was you then we want you to enter the JAE 2008 eating contest, if you are interested, please register your interest in this thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I am sorry but I think eating Contests should be Banned.

Over eating is bad for you, it wastes food specially with the price of living raising so much at moment and people in the world are starving while others eat food for fun. :no:

I know people won't like my opinion but there it is.

I'll get my Coat. :wave:

Disagree...

I think people are to quick to want to "ban" anything they don't agree with.

If you don't agree with it, don't do it, don't support it, don't watch it.

The contest may not be in the "best possible taste" but i bet if they cancel it, none of the staving millions will be any better off.

:offtopic: Remember... we drive a car that will do much more than twice the legal speed limit, if put to a public vote, how many would choose to ban em ? (and 200MPH bikes for that matter).

I'll get my coat too...:)

PS. I won't be watching it, as when I see them on TV (Jackass) it makes me feel sick !

Disagree...

I think people are to quick to want to "ban" anything they don't agree with.

If you don't agree with it, don't do it, don't support it, don't watch it.

The contest may not be in the "best possible taste" but i bet if they cancel it, none of the staving millions will be any better off.

:offtopic: Remember... we drive a car that will do much more than twice the legal speed limit, if put to a public vote, how many would choose to ban em ? (and 200MPH bikes for that matter).

I'll get my coat too...:)

PS. I won't be watching it, as when I see them on TV (Jackass) it makes me feel sick !

:yeahthat: lighten up, it's a bit of fun.

As I said it's my Opinion only, we all entitled to one of them :)

Over eating is bad for you, it wastes food specially with the price of living raising so much at moment and people in the world are starving while others eat food for fun. :no:

I know people won't like my opinion but there it is.

I'll get my Coat. :wave:

:lol: Banned :D

Get your coat ;)

I can see your point Anja but when we live in a country of around 60 million people, with 2/3rds of the population overweight and 25% obese a few greedy munchers at JAE is barely scratching the surface.....

...Unless we sponsor TrickTT (Rich) for every string of spaghetti.....or per worm :D and give the money to charity?? :search:

Lx