The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE 2008 - Tug of war

DamanC

Still makes me laugh when I think about JAE 2yrs ago.

Mike (Charlotte's other half at the time) was in 'the team' and after the first round Ray walked over to us and said, "Mike, we've been watching the video footage of the first round and I can see key areas where we can improve our technique .

Mikes face was like WTF!

How we laughed. Poor Mike thought is was a "bit of fun".

Little did he know the extensive training schedule Ray had planned.

:rlol:

Still makes me laugh when I think about JAE 2yrs ago.

Mike (Charlotte's other half at the time) was in 'the team' and after the first round Ray walked over to us and said, "Mike, we've been watching the video footage of the first round and I can see key areas where we can improve our technique .

How we laughed. Poor Mike thought is was a "bit of fun".

Little did he know the extensive training schedule Ray had planned.

:rlol:

i hope it involves drinking beer

i hope it involves drinking beer

My training started a few weeks ago. I have had to be really disciplined but so far I have managed 12 Chinese, 9 Curries, 11 McDonalds, 2 KFC and a couple of visits to Burger King. My new energy drink is WKD and Cider mixed.

I have been sat down either on the sofa or in the car for around 16 hours a day.

This should put me in good stead. It's all mind over matter, when we get the rope I will imagine there is a chicken leg and a can of Stella tied to the other end.......;)

H.

All "gay" team mates are prefer towards the front of the rope.

We dont want any naughty shenanigans going on during the pull. ;)

Surely your position in the "chain" depends on whether you are a stone or a sponge??

Maybe we can combine this with a "gay conga" type of event.....;) Bagsy not being at the front though.....:sly:

H.