The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi All, Newbie from Cheshire

Guest R0B

Stock rocks :cool:

Is that a stock exhaust? Looks different to my stock one somehow :search:

Dunno mate, its all standard as far as i'm aware, its gonna stay that way too :cool:

Welcome to the club R0B, will you be joining us on Monday?

You have my sympathies R0B ;)

Mike

Not this time round mate, the car off the road till i get a new rad, which wont be till next weekend:rolleyes:

Dunno mate, its all standard as far as i'm aware, its gonna stay that way too :cool:

Best look IMO :thumbs: I'm still undecided on whether to stick some stock wheels back on mine.

The very end of the zorst looks different to mine - the fake "chrome" on mine seems to curl inside itself, so to the untrained eye it could be an aftermarket one. Apart from the deathly silence eminating from it :D

Best look IMO :thumbs: I'm still undecided on whether to stick some stock wheels back on mine.

The very end of the zorst looks different to mine - the fake "chrome" on mine seems to curl inside itself, so to the untrained eye it could be an aftermarket one. Apart from the deathly silence eminating from it :D

Your car does look super sweet, puts mine to shame for sure

My exhaust is eerily quiet too:search:

Your car does look super sweet, puts mine to shame for sure

My exhaust is eerily quiet too:search:

:thanks:

I probably don't wash her as often as most on here, but I'm more than happy with her :D

You'll have to get a NW pancake run over the summer and you might get to see what I mean. The pics don't do the bodywork justice, but neither does my polishing schedule!

Keep an eye on your door handles dude - they'll be the first bits to fade to pink and the hardest to keep red after polishing/t-cutting.

I like the quietness of my car actually. I get quite a few people looking at me as though my car isn't any good cos it doesn't make much noise. If they're next to me at the lights I sometimes prove that she doesn't need noise to be any good :sly:

It's nice, have fun fun fun with it!!!! Did you go for the house too? Good parking!

Yer got the house, well offer accepted and had the survey done today

Couldnt resist a few pics of the supra while i had the digi camera out :rolleyes:

:thanks:

I probably don't wash her as often as most on here, but I'm more than happy with her :D

You'll have to get a NW pancake run over the summer and you might get to see what I mean. The pics don't do the bodywork justice, but neither does my polishing schedule!

Keep an eye on your door handles dude - they'll be the first bits to fade to pink and the hardest to keep red after polishing/t-cutting.

I like the quietness of my car actually. I get quite a few people looking at me as though my car isn't any good cos it doesn't make much noise. If they're next to me at the lights I sometimes prove that she doesn't need noise to be any good :sly:

Cheers for that, but luckily the previous owner had the mirrors and door handles re-painted:)