The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tsunami Appeal Car Show

Supraman

Unfortunately I wont be able to make this one, :( so think of me working away while your having fun :p Was looking forward to this aswell, should be a good turnout of Scottish Supe's. Take lots of pictures.

i just looked at your pics again and realised that you got the do-luck rear bumper...no wonder i liked it from the rear (dont make a habbit of this tho, cos its my toyota in front yae kin!!)...i am gonna have to savemy pennies...cos i want one...trial comes a close second!! ps - still love the colour and the bonnet too...jealous??? nay!!!...just spending wisely on my own!!! :D

shame wont see it saturday!! :(

Irvine

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Dan and Irvy, I've got a feeling this is gonna be a good one too, see you at the next one though.

Yeah, I only just realised it was the Do-luck as well after reading another post. There is a really done up Supra in Glasgow with the full Do-luck kit...sparkly paint, decals, lambo-doors and everything. He is on here but doesnt post much, would be good to see him at more meets.

good news guys and gals! looks like the snow will be gone for the weekend and the sun will be out!this info comes courtesy of the girlf so if its wrong blame her, after all she is blonde! hehehe! :blonde

2002vvti rz-s tiptronic:

God bless her...if she's right :)

Seems all the weather reports are saying the weather will improve Friday on...so hears hoping ;)

Seems there will be a convoy from the UGC @ 10am

Have been in touch with a few friends and there is apparently a convoy leaving dunfermline from the cinema (beside M9) and heading to the UCG via Perth...it leaves 8.30

hope to see more people there or on the way (west coast??)...heading to Dundee for the allotted 10.00 kickoff!!!

and yippee - the snow has all gone here!!! :thumbs:

Irvine

Just back from a really good day out...was well attended and the rain stayed wa for most of the day!. great to catch up with folks and meet a few more guys of this forum!!!...roll on the next meet!!

Have placed a few pix in the gallery section

Irvine