The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tsunami Appeal Car Show

Supraman

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is road-racer.co.uk that I have been getting info from. I think Supra Dan is also a member of this club.

I'll pm him and see if he knows who we need to speak to. Planning to meet in Stirling for the drive to Dundee. Is this good for u?

Could do but it's much quicker for me to go across the forth bridge to dundee.... anyways what kind of time were you thinking about meeting in Stirling m8?

Cheers,

Brian.

When: Saturday, 26th Febuary'05

Where: Kinloch Primary, Carnoustie (near Dundee)

Time: Gates open at 11am

^^ ARRRGGGGGHHHH just realised I'm on a long weekend break at centre parcs that weekend :cry:

The pains of a hectic life :banghead: :) We can have a club stand at the event if we can get club stuff in time.

OK chaps! Plan is for everyone to meet at the UGC, Dundee, 10am. Supra Dan can provide directions.

Does anyone have club stickers, whatever that we can hand out?

i need directions :thumbs:

i might also be travelling with another soop and a 300zx

i may also latch onto a convoy if its passing kirkcaldy....anyone travelling from edinburgh??? - am assuming west coast convoys are heading via perth?

no stickers tho - just a few cards and a calendar!!

Irvine

The more the merrier :)

I'll drop Supra Dan a pm to post directions to UGC. I think Supra Boy comes from the Edinburgh area...drop him a pm

I'll pm Supragal for club stuff.

i need directions :thumbs:

i might also be travelling with another soop and a 300zx

i may also latch onto a convoy if its passing kirkcaldy....anyone travelling from edinburgh??? - am assuming west coast convoys are heading via perth?

no stickers tho - just a few cards and a calendar!!

Irvine

want to meet up at forfar mcdonalds michael? i think my mate is bringing his EVO5 aswell.

anyone coming over the tay bridge or all coming from perth?

I probably wont be leaving Aberdeen til about 11am if i do go, dunno if thats maybe a bit late for you.

Michael

I probably wont be leaving Aberdeen til about 11am if i do go, dunno if thats maybe a bit late for you.

Michael

ok mate, maybe see you there.

directions from perth;

really easy to find, from the first roundabout on the outskirts of dundee (the swallow hotel) just follow the dual carriageway signs for aberdeen. you will cross another roundabout,keep going straight on,think its about a mile or 2, you will see an attraction sign for camperdown park, then the slip road for birkhill, coupar angus. take this exit, at the next roundabout take the first exit left. there is another roundabout,take the first exit again and stay left (dont go into the park). ugc is on the left.

from the tay bridge;

follow the signs for perth when you leave the bridge. you will pass the discovery sailing ship. follow the road past the airport. you will come to a junction or a roundabout, cant remember, but keep heading for perth past the technology park and you will come to the swallow hotel roundabout, then follow the instructions above.there are quicker ways but i think this is the easiest.

hope it makes sense :D

Cheers mate.

ok mate, maybe see you there.

directions from perth;

really easy to find, from the first roundabout on the outskirts of dundee (the swallow hotel) just follow the dual carriageway signs for aberdeen. you will cross another roundabout,keep going straight on,think its about a mile or 2, you will see an attraction sign for camperdown park, then the slip road for birkhill, coupar angus. take this exit, at the next roundabout take the first exit left. there is another roundabout,take the first exit again and stay left (dont go into the park). ugc is on the left.

from the tay bridge;

follow the signs for perth when you leave the bridge. you will pass the discovery sailing ship. follow the road past the airport. you will come to a junction or a roundabout, cant remember, but keep heading for perth past the technology park and you will come to the swallow hotel roundabout, then follow the instructions above.there are quicker ways but i think this is the easiest.

hope it makes sense :D