The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Tsunami Appeal Car Show

Supraman

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I make it to Crail, Im going to attempt a sub 16 in my SZ NA Auto with limiter still in place........

or maybe not!

now that made me laff again!!!....still think you got the best headlights tho....and someone with a nice car has the worst seats!!! :eyebrows: you know who you are!!!!..cream leather sounded great tho!!

Irvine

Definately up for this one...and u'll have to show me how to do a drag start in an auto :)

Crail was mentioned as a possible day out... I'm up for it now i know how to do a drag start with my auto - being any good at it is another matter!!! :cry:

if there is enuff interest i will start another thread :thumbs:

Irvine

Hopefully I'll have went some way to being BPU :D Sounds like it's time to start a new thread for this event and place it in the calendar...Irvy :)

new thread to be started as soon as....just gotta check dates for Crail...

THATS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !transcal here i come ,full leather next week, bugger i was gonna go to prague for the weekend to.aw well decisions decisions eh!

like the sound of both....do the holiday!!! you know the seats can wait. :tongue:

Irvine