• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gals

I'm coming to my first girleez meet tomorrow, thanks to a lift from Vannessa who is also on her first girleez meet. I cannot add to the list as it's Mr T and I'm Mrs T(susan)Hope to see you all tomorrow if still the meet is still on. The thread has been very quiet this past week.

Regards Susan

I'm getting a lift from Vanessa. Will be meeting her at 12.15pm at Clacket Services. Sheena will also be there. We plan to leave at 12.30pm.

Susan (Mrs T)

I'll meet you at the services - means I can have a bit more of a blat about :D

It was great to Meet you Angie at last it was a pleasure lol. Hope to see you at a meet soon. To the other ladies Susan Vanessa and Faye always a delight to see you girls lol. Faye thanks for the tea after i thought your house was lovely and what an unusual collection you have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have never seen so many bottles outside of an off License in my life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! respect lololol.

See you all on Tuesday i hope

Love

Sheena ;)

Thanks for all making the effort to accommodate me on the North side of the M25 girls!! :thanks:

It was really nice meeting you all. It's always good to be able to put faces to the names I see on here. We must do it again when the weather cheers up!

Keep me posted for the next one if I fail to notice! (I'm not always on here too often)

Big thanks to Faye for keeping me up to date with the weather all the way down there today too!

Had a nice blast with a Bentley Continental and a Porsche 996 Turbo on the M11 on the way home too which is always a bonus! :p

:D

One word......CUSTARD!

;)

• 4 weeks later...