The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Time Attack (rd 1) + Euro Drift Champ + Styling & Tuning show: Donington, 5/6 April

SteveR

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a forecast for snow a couple of days ago :blink:, I'll wait until Friday and see what's going on. I don't fancy standing out in the rain, no matter how good it is - I would like to see at least one day though.

I'm going to be on a stand with a club called Team Shock - come and say hi if you pass us. Look out for my cars - the Supra and my other beast (see my garage). I wonder which is going to get most attention?! :)

:rlol:

You actually bought the "thing" off ebay? Must find that thread again :D

Gaz.

:rlol:

You actually bought the "thing" off ebay? Must find that thread again :D

Gaz.

Mate - it's already been all around central London. We've got pictures at all the landmarks etc. I've seriously NEVER seen a car that gets so much attention. Everyone loves it lol.

We were outside Harrods and people were actually there simply to take pics of the nice cars. We pulled up next to a Maybach, a Lambo and a Roller and EVERYONE on the street was looking at us. We've got these Dog masks we wear as well and that really finishes it off.

Outside the houses of Parliament was quite amusing as well, especially with me jumping out when the traffic stops to get pics with Big Ben in the background. I'll see if I can dig out some pics.

Come and have a look round her at the weekend!

Mate - it's already been all around central London. We've got pictures at all the landmarks etc. I've seriously NEVER seen a car that gets so much attention. Everyone loves it lol.

We were outside Harrods and people were actually there simply to take pics of the nice cars. We pulled up next to a Maybach, a Lambo and a Roller and EVERYONE on the street was looking at us. We've got these Dog masks we wear as well and that really finishes it off.

Outside the houses of Parliament was quite amusing as well, especially with me jumping out when the traffic stops to get pics with Big Ben in the background. I'll see if I can dig out some pics.

Come and have a look round her at the weekend!

I was just looking at the other thread, then found the link to UKDE, that is some funny s***.

I've gotta come and see that. Can you take it out in the rain?!

Nutter :D

Gaz.

I was just looking at the other thread, then found the link to UKDE, that is some funny s***.

I've gotta come and see that. Can you take it out in the rain?!

Nutter :D

Gaz.

It gets a LOT heavier - performance isn't great to begin with though. It's a 1.9 non-turbo desiel. Great for fuel ecomomy, not for cracking 80mph though. It also has extra fans installed to aid cooling as the fur seems to insulate very well.

:offtopic: Some pics:

I can't find the best ones right now but you get the idea...

Me:) Going down with some mates in their 200sx's and possably G-nemie. I will be wearing a supra shirt;) If you wear a rose I'll know its you:d Serouosly though. pm me your number if you want and I'll give you a call while we are there:)

I'll be there Sat and Sun. Mobile is in sig if you want to catch up or the 350Z will be there on the Max Power stand. Whats everyone doing on the Sat night?

Probably see you their then Gaz:) As for saturday night, I'll be far away;)

Great to see the two Supras on track today, gutted we couldn't get down to garages due to jobs worths in orange jackets and no one knowing how to get the wrist bands.

A few guys around, Mad Monkey was looking good and the gold supra on the Yokahama stand. How were the TA times? See you all at Silverstone . Steve