Homer

Which days can you attend?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which days can you attend?

• Saturday 10th May
    • Saturday 24th May
    • I have no intention of attending but like voting in polls

Is it ok doing autos?

Yes, not a problem. They don't provide you with an engine flyhwheel figure for auto's, only the wheel figure. Over the years they have found the dyno can't work out the conversion correctly (something to do with the way the torque convertor works)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
The 24th went already, so I've booked the 10th May with Charlie.

Sorry for those folks that can't make the 10th, but Saturdays get booked out very early on in the year.

Good for me. I forgot I'm away with mates over the 24th weekend

Nice one guys, I'll start a new thread off for the roll-call in a week or two :)

I'm sure someone will offer you 'the experience' Jamie ;) Give any enthusiastic Supra owner a chance to show off their car and there will be a queue of them offering a ride :D

Nice one guys, I'll start a new thread off for the roll-call in a week or two :)

I'm sure someone will offer you 'the experience' Jamie ;) Give any enthusiastic Supra owner a chance to show off their car and there will be a queue of them offering a ride :D

Very true :D

• 3 weeks later...