The mkiv Supra Owners Club

next meet?

buster

next door to parklands[toyota garage] also in truro[main round about]as you come into truro. & playing place garage 3miles on, the falmouth road

I don't think I need 3 lot's of Petrol ;)

Ideal tho yeah if we can stop of at anyone of them that will be great, will prolly be on about half a tank by time we meet as I am off to fill up this weekend.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be down for the weekend, visiting the Motherland. Unfortunatly I'm busy all the time I'm down :( Planning to pass through Exeter services around 10am, though ... If you see a black na jspec heading west on the A30 riding the limiter, that'll be me :D

Im still around hehe just been shoved back onto 3 shifts for a few months so i have very strange awake times lol

We are both still up for this weekend but may have to bring the boy as both sets of grandparents are on holiday,very inconsiderate of them i think!!This may limit my spirited driving a bit as im a bit more subdued with him on board:(

Looks like the weathermen have hedged thier bets on this weekends forecast , what is cloud,rain and sunshine symbol likely to bring:d

Im still around hehe just been shoved back onto 3 shifts for a few months so i have very strange awake times lol

We are both still up for this weekend but may have to bring the boy as both sets of grandparents are on holiday,very inconsiderate of them i think!!This may limit my spirited driving a bit as im a bit more subdued with him on board:(

Looks like the weathermen have hedged thier bets on this weekends forecast , what is cloud,rain and sunshine symbol likely to bring:d

:nana: Dan is alive :)

Well here is how I read the met office weather forecast for the weekend. It's gonne pi** down where Blackie lives because he isn't going and all the way down to Landsend it looks to be sunny with maybe the occasional shower. But they had forecast us rain today and we been basking in sunshine all day so unless it's tipping buckets or snowing Saturday morning we be there ;)

Be nice to meet your kiddy tbh, and it means we will have to behave :p

You going to mount your new Cam up?:eyebrows:

hey guys and gals gona have to say i might not be able to come :rolleyes:i've put my back out and am off work for 2 weeks because of it and cant really get in and out of the supra very well and have been told not to drive on the tabs i been given, i'll have to see how i feelin and will let you know by friday suks was looking forward to a nice drive. will let you know by fri.

hey guys and gals gona have to say i might not be able to come :rolleyes:i've put my back out and am off work for 2 weeks because of it and cant really get in and out of the supra very well and have been told not to drive on the tabs i been given, i'll have to see how i feelin and will let you know by friday suks was looking forward to a nice drive. will let you know by fri.

Ah, pants. Well at least send your mate then so we can get some decent pictures LOL I might even remember to put my Camera on Colour this week :blonde:

Joking mate, hope you can make it.

Yea i will bring it up to bodmin and then mount it on the car before we leave .

I have to admit its hard not to drive fast with him on board as he sits in the back shouting " go faster daddy i like it when you go fast" lol:d

Funny that they never grow out of that either. My 18 year old boy MADE me hit *40 leptons last weekend. Scary and to think there was loads more left. :rolleyes:

So the plan is still

To meet at bodmin ASDA

Launceston Road

Bodmin

Cornwall

PL31 2AR

for about 11am to be at lands end for about 12.30pm

Buster and maybe Carlos meet me at route 38 at 10.15

Anybody else come down A30 from exeter

Dan come over to bodmin as easy for him

then we all decide which type of route back up depending on weather

We good with that ?

So the plan is still

To meet at bodmin ASDA

Launceston Road

Bodmin

Cornwall

PL31 2AR

for about 11am to be at lands end for about 12.30pm

Buster and maybe Carlos meet me at route 38 at 10.15

Anybody else come down A30 from exeter

Dan come over to bodmin as easy for him

then we all decide which type of route back up depending on weather

We good with that ?

Yes Sir

So then Ladies :(, weather isn't great today and the forecast not brill. What's the score?

We still going?? Also, my suggestion a little while back regarding pulling into the Car park of the Inn at Asda?? Ye or ney??

Only as I said ASDA Car park Bodmin 11am Saturday "BUSY, BUSY" !!