The mkiv Supra Owners Club

next meet?

buster

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been thinking today what do people think of a trip to lands end? start at exeter up the a 30 then onto the a386 past okehampton into tavistock then join the a38 at liskeard joining the a30 by bodmin then a30 all the way down just a rough route as should be able to be close to pickin every one up on the way any help welcome or detors!

been thinking today what do people think of a trip to lands end? start at exeter up the a 30 then onto the a386 past okehampton into tavistock then join the a38 at liskeard joining the a30 by bodmin then a30 all the way down just a rough route as should be able to be close to pickin every one up on the way any help welcome or detors!

Yep! i will meet at exeter :)

Sounds good to me, but then I guess it would since it's down my way. I'll go with the flow though. Never been to Landsend either. :)

Yep! i will meet at exeter :)

No Offence Al, but you'd be directionaly better off towards Barnstable/Bude/Camelford where I could gather you up???

Unless you wanted the further drive??

Sounds good to me as well. Maybe stop off in st ives for a pint.

A30 is a bit boring though how about going through truro and then falmouth then across to helston-penzance bit more interesting;)

Yeah, hence why I suggested along the south coast - I do it all the ime for work and it is such a good drive. I know it is out of the way, but was a good route.

how about across the moors? done this with the UJCC and it was very good, ended up in plmouth at the bowling alley for a game or 2, or even a film?!

Yeah Barnstaples good, When is this then?

No Landsend is down my way, Barnstable is the wrong direction. I ment you would be better off heading towards that way via Bude towards Camelford to get to landsend.

Sounds good to me as well. Maybe stop off in st ives for a pint.

A30 is a bit boring though how about going through truro and then falmouth then across to helston-penzance bit more interesting;)

Sounds good. ;)

Yeah, hence why I suggested along the south coast - I do it all the ime for work and it is such a good drive. I know it is out of the way, but was a good route.

how about across the moors? done this with the UJCC and it was very good, ended up in plmouth at the bowling alley for a game or 2, or even a film?!

Yeah but Plymouth is nowhere near Landend either. As for Bowling yeah be up for that but I am not keen on Cinema as I get fidgety and it's noisy. (Showing my age again ain't I :blink: )