The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Feb Meet - Monday 11th February, 7.30pm, The Noggin Inn

Guest Killer Heels

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mascrat was a good meet it is re-building its self now at about 8ish there was about 20 - 25 cars mx5's evo, celica , 3 supras , few skylines gtr's and gts's mr2's etc was good and nice no cops no chavs. just cold my feet were freezing.

was nice meeting daz in his supra done some nice touches to it. and was nice meeting all who was there. will post pics when i get them off my phone.

dann

LOL, damn right, i went to mascrat and my feet nearly froze to the floor! Far better than last time though, no chav's, no cops, about 15 cars there in total. Only two soops and 4 Skylines Needless to say i wasn't there for long.

mascrat was a good meet it is re-building its self now at about 8ish there was about 20 - 25 cars mx5's evo, celica , 3 supras , few skylines gtr's and gts's mr2's etc was good and nice no cops no chavs. just cold my feet were freezing.

was nice meeting daz in his supra done some nice touches to it. and was nice meeting all who was there. will post pics when i get them off my phone.

dann

Sounds good, up for next month ;)

P.s, no one said anything about going this month?! prob would have said hello if you guys said something!

Guest Rays the roof
I can think of a few garages...

How we dooing Mr Loverman? Should arrive from Velocity performance next week, so need it fitting before Elvington.

PS get my license back this Friday... Hip Hip Hooray!:):):)

How we dooing Mr Loverman? Should arrive from Velocity performance next week, so need it fitting before Elvington.

PS get my license back this Friday... Hip Hip Hooray!:):):)

Not bad Ray :) still bleaching after Blankpool :D

When i was told you were banned i thought they meant from the forum :D

Guest Rays the roof
Not bad Ray :) still bleaching after Blankpool :D

When i was told you were banned i thought they meant from the forum :D

LOL - what for being a very nice polite and well behaved at all official club events...

No, got 35 days for 87 in a 60. Solicitor was amazed I got ban. ;)