The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone raced any fast cars with their supra latley?

Guest pete7016

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haven't got one yet. I'm so stoked by the thought of driving around in a sh1tt@r that I can't bring myself to even look for one.

I felt like that when all I had left was a Gen 6 Celica. Then after driving it down here and finding that it is probably better than 90% of the other cars on the island, I don't feel quite so bad :)

Haven't got one yet. I'm so stoked by the thought of driving around in a sh1tt@r that I can't bring myself to even look for one.

Seriously dude its very liberating driving a car that you really don't care one way or another if you do indeed drive into that b*rk thats being a muppet. I rammed a beemer once in my cheapo commuter in a 50 50 incident. It was sooo satisfying actually not having a hemorrhage about it :D

Seriously dude its very liberating driving a car that you really don't care one way or another if you do indeed drive into that b*rk thats being a muppet. I rammed a beemer once in my cheapo commuter in a 50 50 incident. It was sooo satisfying actually not having a hemorrhage about it :D

Thanks. I feel better now.

Ahh just the thought of that. Lovely :)

i love messing around and intimidating owners of nice cars in my cack mobiles. Drive straight at em for a laugh and watch them have apoplectic fits. Its almost hilarious :D

I actually do that in the Supra. They know you're short of a shilling if you do it in a nice car.

Erm you class a supra as not a nice car?? I kind of don't understand that post?? You're telling me you drive straight at unsuspecting fools in a supra and expect them to go all EEK that madman in a crappy car is gonna kill me?

Yeah. Is that wrong?

Yes very especially as you are trying to sell it for alot more than a grand

I was joking. :rolleyes:

TBH I can't wait to get a shed so that I can get home quickly for a change. In the Supra I'm forever getting people passively (and not so passively) forcing me to give way. I like to think I've perfected the 'I was going to let you move ahead of me anyway' look while seething away inside.

I was joking. :rolleyes:

TBH I can't wait to get a shed so that I can get home quickly for a change. In the Supra I'm forever getting people passively (and not so passively) forcing me to give way. I like to think I've perfected the 'I was going to let you move ahead of me anyway' look while seething away inside.

Ah see I have perfected the "go right ahead and run into me look". Its accentuated by not ever cleaning the car and putting big scrape marks down the side. I keep meaning to ty-wrap a few tyres on the sides just to finish the image :D

Ah see I have perfected the "go right ahead and run into me look". Its accentuated by not ever cleaning the car and putting big scrape marks down the side. I keep meaning to ty-wrap a few tyres on the sides just to finish the image :D

I imagine it works on pretty much any driver of a nice car. I know that, realistically, they aren't going to deliberately run into me but then I think that this driver may actually be the nutter that does. I end up moving every damn time.:rolleyes: