The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rolling road shootout, Engine Advantages March 30th

DamanC

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure its not each corner,each axle means a pair of wheels, not enough for my monaro:)

To confirm, I just gave them a call. They recon the maximum is 585rwhp (i.e. 585 max at the rear axle - which indeed does includes both wheels). This probably relates to around 650 - 700 at the fly. The machine goes up to 150 mph. You can take a more powerful car if you like, it just won't read any figures over 585.

Hope that helps.

To confirm, I just gave them a call. They recon the maximum is 585rwhp (i.e. 585 max at the rear axle - which indeed does includes both wheels). This probably relates to around 650 - 700 at the fly. The machine goes up to 150 mph. You can take a more powerful car if you like, it just won't read any figures over 585.

Hope that helps.

Plenty then:)

Hey Daman, I would have loved to go along to this but for the following..

I'm working. :(

My car is fudged at the mo. :cry:

Hope you have a great day, would have liked to see how Dean's (TQTS) car turned out, if it's finished..

Paul

*** EDIT: Dean I'm not stalking you, you hadn't posted when I started this post ***

Hey Daman, I would have loved to go along to this but for the following..

I'm working. :(

My car is fudged at the mo. :cry:

Hope you have a great day, would have liked to see how Dean's (TQTS) car turned out, if it's finished..

Paul

*** EDIT: Dean I'm not stalking you, you hadn't posted when I started this post ***

You could bring the NA along !!

I have about another 4 weeks to wait for the Single car, it is having a custom downpipe made which is delaying things a bit

As for the Chevy, it wont break any records but it might break a few ear drums :D

1. DamanC - Confirmed

2. Letmeshowyou - Confirmed

3. Multics

4. DibbleyUK - Swift - Confirmed

5. Stingjay - Confirmed

6. Marksupra - Confirmed

7. Andrewd - Confirmed

8.Tooquicktostop - Confirmed

9. Bweeks - Confirmed

10. Skylineloopy - Confirmed

11. IDO - Confirmed

12. chrisavila100

13. angel_grr - confirmed

Gonna have to pull out...

Don't want to but had a crash yesterday, bloody hail, snow and ice... was in a slow moving convoy due to weather, the road changed direction and i didn't..

amazing what a A-road curb can do to your bumper and wheel at 10mph when you slide into it!

Ar*s.

:(:(