The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supraball 2008 -- Quest to search for the best driving roads in the World!

Wayney

How many nights  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How many nights

• 3 Days, Leave Friday - Sunday
    • 5 Days, Leave Thursday - Monday
    • 7 Days, Leave Saturday - Saturday

Not trying to pee on your bonfire mate. Just honestly questioning if that's an achievable figure as there was a lot of negotiation with the hoteliers to get the price down.

On the other side of that coin, you may have to consider limiting the number of cars for logistic reasons... some of the best priced hotels just can't handle more than 20.

Do also check on indemnity insurance too, and its safe enough to simply apply the usual 'bunch of mates heading the same direction' clause to the trip. God forbid should something terrible happen on the way. You know how dangerous the roads can be.

Ben I totally agree, the chaps at the FB5k did a fantastic job getting the hotels cheeper. e.g. £180 room for £130.

Limiting the numbers, I think 15-20 cars max would be ideal, as finding a suitable hotel is usually difficult. I will look into the insurance side of things. Ben thanks for highlighting these matters. :D

Just wondered would you be interested in comming along?

Chaps, I'm currently planning the Route, I would welcome some comments and contribution.

the plan is a 5 day hoon, so I open the floor to discussion. Are there any roads, that you've been on before, or have heard about and would like to add to the route?

I was thinking to keep costs down, we could go via the Nurburing, and pop in for an afternoons blasting around the track.

The general over view is a blast over to German, a good blast aroud the Nurburing, over night there and then a blast down south to the Alps, in search of all the best driving roads. :D

Any comments or views would be most welcomed.

I'm hoping to have a route and provisional bookings of hotels in place by the end of Feb. :D

• 2 months later...