The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Some f**king tw*t just tried to break into my car

Chris and Alana

Brain dead.

There are much easier ways to open up a Supra rather than resort to midless damage.

I bet you were sickened you didn't notice the barrel at the time, you might have had a chance at seeing the scrotes.

Yeah I am sickened and I was gutted I didn’t see the damage when it happened. I did have a look about for anyone hiding behind cars etc but not too far. If I had seen what had been done I would have had a hunt on for the scum bags :hunter:

wee scumbags they should all be shot one single bullet in the head, over here in belfast the local woolie masks got two joyriders the other day and paraded them down the main road with plack cards on them they beat them in day light and now the human rights are trying to get the people prosicuted that done it to them it absolutely pi55es me off the scum have more rights than us tax payers

anywho ive been told recently that busting the passenger lock in on the supra will give the scum access to getting the door open aparentely thats how they are getting stole these days im gona get mine welded closed from the inside as ive had mine busted already

Really sorry to hear this, must have been kids and they bottled it when the alarm went off

I had a Do Luck Supra stolen on 7th July 2006 and it was never seen again, they broke into my house while I was asleep and stole the keys then took the car from the garage, its gutting :(

Shi* the bed, that's real bad. :(

I am gonne take my keys to bed with me from now on. Hubby can have sofa, keys in bed next to me. :D

wee scumbags they should all be shot one single bullet in the head, over here in belfast the local woolie masks got two joyriders the other day and paraded them down the main road with plack cards on them they beat them in day light
Nice to see they've still got things sewn up over there.