The mkiv Supra Owners Club

She's Home :D

rob wild

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad you are happy with it, Ryan and I had spent alot of time making sure the car ran right, I believe as a team we work very well together especially when he spends alot of time to detail . Fine tunning the gear changes and cold starts during the following week after the time has made the car drive very well as stock , apart from when it comes on boost.

I have spent alot of time and effort trying to select a person who is capable of tuning auto's and after a successful learning curve that Ryan and myself have experianced on the AEM units, I believe that this is the way forward for all the supra's that i modify.

On all the cars previously done before i employed Ryan. I offer a free re-tune if they require this . : Martin , Jules ,Adnan. These are based on the AEM units with full re-builds. I know from past experiance that the cold start issues were never correct, but unfortunately the previous tuner did not have the professional expertise / time to overcome these obsticles. My car had always been a bitch to tune , due to the size of the TB/intake /head porting /turbo. I always wanted it to drive / start like stock . Ryan has demonstrated that he has no bounderies that he can not overcome. My car drives like stock now , apart from when on boost. I have commisioned Ryan to tune all of my cars in the future as we have the same mantality towards a final product and service.

Thankyou for a excellent rightup.

I am glad you are happy with it, Ryan and I had spent alot of time making sure the car ran right, I believe as a team we work very well together especially when he spends alot of time to detail . Fine tunning the gear changes and cold starts during the following week after the time has made the car drive very well as stock , apart from when it comes on boost.

I have spent alot of time and effort trying to select a person who is capable of tuning auto's and after a successful learning curve that Ryan and myself have experianced on the AEM units, I believe that this is the way forward for all the supra's that i modify.

On all the cars previously done before i employed Ryan. I offer a free re-tune if they require this . : Martin , Jules ,Adnan. These are based on the AEM units with full re-builds. I know from past experiance that the cold start issues were never correct, but unfortunately the previous tuner did not have the professional expertise / time to overcome these obsticles. My car had always been a bitch to tune , due to the size of the TB/intake /head porting /turbo. I always wanted it to drive / start like stock . Ryan has demonstrated that he has no bounderies that he can not overcome. My car drives like stock now , apart from when on boost. I have commisioned Ryan to tune all of my cars in the future as we have the same mantality towards a final product and service.

No problem buddy credit where credit is due! I hope your return journey was ok :)

Good news Rob. :)

So I take it she's no longer a "work in progress" then?

Bang goes that award next year. ;)

Ow its not finished not finished by a long way!

Built bottom end

TRD Diff

Refurb wheels

New Tyres

New exhaust

remap by Ryan

Respray parts of the car

New boot install

New suspension bushes

Sound proofing

Great word Michel.. Lets hope all the "Bad Eggs" in the Supra Tuning World will now dissapear...We've all learn't a hard lesson here... Just glaf it all turned out in the right direction.

Rob, Found this Pic while emptying out my camera today if you want it

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/Fletchy/DSCF0155.jpg

Is a lovely motor, One of my fave looking

Very nice looking car you have there Rob, enjoy:cool:

:blink: bit old for that kind of behaviour arnt you Mr Wild?!?!

Did you leave out the new front bumper for my benifit?! :p

I like the front bumper as do the people above :p

The boot install is to insulate the sound from the 2 walbro hovers i have in the boot :) as i sounds like a speed boat in the boot :D