jazz1

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking good.

Besides the front grill (what's going on there?) it just needs new number plates front and rear, especially the rear one though.

yea will get that sorted the guy never had the rear one in the size so both are there for a while until i get proper ones:)

i bought it because i got it cheap :), yes bonnet is getting painted again

I suspect strap-ons are cheap, but you wouldn't buy one would you ;)

As the old man has the spray gun out, ask him to do the tailgate. He'd have to spray the TRD wing wouldn't he...

I suspect strap-ons are cheap, but you wouldn't buy one would you ;)

As the old man has the spray gun out, ask him to do the tailgate. He'd have to spray the TRD wing wouldn't he...

hes being awkward he said the whole thing has to be done again i gues il just buy the wing and he will have to do it

no need as long as the front ones are there so iv been told and passed mot:)

No it wont mate, thats deffo an MOT failure, you cant see from directly side on if the indicator was on, and be carefull when on the motorway and you your idicating to change lanes and someone is besides you as they wont be able to see you indicating to move over, I know because Im the same and have to get stick on side repeaters from Halfords for £30 just to get it throught he MOT ;)

here you go another pic, i think it deffinatly needs the trd wing as the cars wide as hell from the back my mate said to me it looks wider than most supras i think its down to the wheels that make it wider

Looking good as she is I'd say :cool:

I quite like stock wings and trial rears.