Japfest 2008 - Saturday 17th May 2008 @ Castle Combe Circuit

lui

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is there a particular time we need to be there by in order to get on the club stand?

Gates open fom 7am to get on club stand & hoping that my Mega convoy will be there between 8 - 8.15am

Cheers Lui

Gates open fom 7am to get on club stand & hoping that my Mega convoy will be there between 8 - 8.15am

Cheers Lui

is there a time we have to be there before though to get on the stand still? i'm coming from Blackpool so it's a good 3-4 hours drive

is there a time we have to be there before though to get on the stand still? i'm coming from Blackpool so it's a good 3-4 hours drive

Wow, Surely Wez must be a contender for club member travelling the furthest to be at japfest. Anyone travelling from anywhere further?

Wow, Surely Wez must be a contender for club member travelling the furthest to be at japfest. Anyone travelling from anywhere further?

I'm coming from harrogate and then going via frankley for convoy, so I have to set off at about 2 ;)

im coming from Blackpool as well when my tickets arrive :search:

I think I might try and meet up at the Frankley Services. Think I am going to go down on the fri and stop over at the travel lodge so im ready for you guys to roll up! :)

we would have done the same Dave but i've got stuff to do on the Fri night so can't unfortunately. i'll assume we'll see you there then instead of letting you know what time we're setting off etc :)

No got one member who I have sent tickets of to Scotland & one in Isle Of Man too But got to think Scoland the furthest so far :cool:

im coming from Blackpool as well when my tickets arrive :search:

I think I might try and meet up at the Frankley Services. Think I am going to go down on the fri and stop over at the travel lodge so im ready for you guys to roll up! :)

Good stuff, we'll Arrive at frankley services at 6:20 and will be departing 6:30

Add your name to the list here:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=142945&page=13

Guest cj748

Hi All,

As far as travelling furthest goes, i think i have this in the bag so far?

Travelling down from Dundee tomorrow. About 500 miles.

Look forward to seeing you all there on Saturday. Weather looking more promising now. (except friday track day)

Big thanks to Lui for tickets and organisation.

This will be my first meet and i have to say well impressed with the numbers.

I will be staying about 20-30 minutes from the track so will miss mass convoy.:( But, will look out for everyone nearby, on the A350 there is a MaccyD's not far from J17 on M4 so should see you all there. :):):)

So if anyone notices a black OE spec struggling to keep up (NA:p) please wait for me.....................

we would have done the same Dave but i've got stuff to do on the Fri night so can't unfortunately. i'll assume we'll see you there then instead of letting you know what time we're setting off etc :)

Ill PM you on Friday as still not 100% if thats what I am doing yet. Any ideas what time your thinking of arriving at?

Good stuff, we'll Arrive at frankley services at 6:20 and will be departing 6:30

Add your name to the list here:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=142945&page=13

I will, once I know for sure thats what I am doing. Didnt want to add on just yet as still unsure 100%

Ill PM you on Friday as still not 100% if thats what I am doing yet. Any ideas what time your thinking of arriving at?

am just waiting to find out if there's a certain time we need to be there for, otherwise will probably set off around 6-7am?

am just waiting to find out if there's a certain time we need to be there for, otherwise will probably set off around 6-7am?

OK no probs. All i know is gates open apparently at 9, but most people are getting there at 8.15 i beleive to avoid ques.

Anyway, what ever you end up doing or i end up doing, let me know :)

cheers

(hope the above makes sense as i just got in after night out and i a little tipsy and got work in around 3.5 hrs :innocent:

Japfest 2008 opening times for club stands is 7am

As I know there are a few different convoys going there you are allowed entrance to the club stands from 7am onwards to avoid the main queues starting from 9

Sorry if its already been covered, but I take it the club stand will marked somehow? I live just down the road so will have to drive past Castle Combe to meet any of the convoys, so instead I'm planning on getting in early and getting me a bacon sarnie ;)