The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rolling Road Day *Saturday 2nd Feb*

SpeedyAndy

Do you know the place he is taking us or any thing about it????

I'm afraid I don't. I dont' know Andy but have 'spoken' briefly with him via MSN this week, as a result of him starting this thread and offering the rolling road day. He told me he has a mate with a Supra, and is interested in getting one himself in a year or so as he's only 20 IIRC and insurance is obviously a big hit at that age. That's about all I know. Hopefully he'll turn up soon but I'd advise anyone who is after more info to perhaps have a poke around their club website/forum he belongs to at http://www.just-kroozin.co.uk - maybe more details are on there.

Apart from that I cannot really comment; I've offered help if required but that's the extent of my involvement to date.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all,

Im very sorry i ant been on for abit.. just busy sorting different events out for Just-kroozin.co.uk!

Im all here now guys!

The location we will be at is a palce called HI-TECH in dudley area, we will be meeting at sainsburys in walsall! on 2nd FEBRUARY

Address :-

Reedswood Way

Reedswood

WALSALL

West Midlands

WS2 8XA

We will be meeting there at 8:20am and moving by 8:40am as we need to be there at 9oclock!!!

like ive sed Every one is welcome even if your just watchin or would like to go up on the rollers! £20 per go!

1)Wewsupra - paid

2) Supradriver - Paying on day!

3) SupraD06 - oaying on day ( need to no if hes still up for it )

4) thesword22 - need to know if hes coming!

I hope a couple of you others that life in the midlands area that ive seen floating about can make it!

People that are intersented please add me to msn - [email protected]

Thanks

Speedy andy

P.s thanks for all your help steve!

Thanks Andy - will you be able to keep this thread up-to-date or is there a link to a forum with the most recent info, that interested mkivSupra people should keep an eye on?

Is there an address for the RR itself, incase anyone misses you at Sainsbury's?

Ta!

Steve

There is but the way Just-kroozin is set up they wil have to register due to problems in the past with other sites copyin our idea's etc we have locked all the rooms untill people join up and register! only takes a few mins to register its all in general Chat!

I will be on here most times now up to the date of the day!

I wil sort out the address for the Place it self!

Thanks Every for your intersents - hope to see you there!

ANdy

Is it this place,http://www.hitechmotorsport.co.uk/index.htm,

if so its 5 minutes from me, ive had a couple of cars r/r`d there.

When he said Dudley I had a feeling it might be them, couldn't think of anywhere else around here :search:

I have been on the just-kroozin site looks good.

Will members off there be attending this rolling road day???

Yes, they're organising it!

See post #1 mate ;)

We (as individuals and colelctively as mkivSupra.net) know nothing more about it that what Andy has shared here. It's not an 'official' mkivSupra event so to speak.

hey all,

calm down boys and girls lol.. only checked it today and it was still on the same post form last nite and been to work and you all just post whore me topic haha..

Yes http://www.hitechmotorsport.co.uk that is the place.. cheers for adding that!

All people are welcome to watch and take part, this isnt just a supra RR but you all welcome. Its's a J-K event mainly but ive invited you guys to come along as well a take part with us!

We will have a mixture of cars, pushin all different bhp's etc. But you guys are very welcomed!

DNT FORGET - £20 on the day, if you can get your money to me then thats even better! 2nd of FEB and we meeting up at Sainsbury in reedswood walsall!

Please add me to msn if you are intersented - [email protected]

Thanks

Andy

well so far we have 2 deffo

1)Wewsupra - paid

5)

6)

7)

8)

Put yours names down people if any of you would like to take part!

well so far we have 2 deffo

1)Wewsupra - paid

4) thesword22 -

5)

6)

7)

8)

Put yours names down people if any of you would like to take part!

im coming but need to know who to send payment to or pay on day. and where and wat time it is.

cheers

Hey all,

Im very sorry i ant been on for abit.. just busy sorting different events out for Just-kroozin.co.uk!

Im all here now guys!

The location we will be at is a palce called HI-TECH in dudley area, we will be meeting at sainsburys in walsall! on 2nd FEBRUARY

Address :-

Reedswood Way

Reedswood

WALSALL

West Midlands

WS2 8XA

We will be meeting there at 8:20am and moving by 8:40am as we need to be there at 9oclock!!!

like ive sed Every one is welcome even if your just watchin or would like to go up on the rollers! £20 per go!

1)Wewsupra - paid

I hope a couple of you others that life in the midlands area that ive seen floating about can make it!

People that are intersented please add me to msn - [email protected]

Thanks

Speedy andy

P.s thanks for all your help steve!

:)