The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rolling Road Day *Saturday 2nd Feb*

SpeedyAndy

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two mate who would like too go with us but they are not members of any groups is it still open too them and can they pay on the day too????

I get the impression it's an 'open invitation' to everyone and anyone (so lock your car when you get there lol ;)).

That said, and although I've been helping with this thread it's nowt to do with me/mkivsupra.net so only Andy can really answer your question properly... I'm sure he'll be online sooner or later. :thumbs:

yes mate,

Bring them 2 all i need a rougly number of how many is coming so i can let our lad know so he can tell our contact at the HI-Tech garage that "4/5/6 of us are paying on the day"

1)Wewsupra - paid

2) Supradriver - Paying on day!

3) SupraD06 - paying on day ( need to no if hes still up for it )

4) thesword22 - paying on day

5)

6)

Andy

Hi there everyone dont get on line much theses days but i own just-kroozin.

We have a RR Day on the on the 2nd of FEB at £20pound per car{bargain}.

Here is there web page for any problems or if you want any info go there or give them a ring.

http://www.hitechmotorsport.co.uk/index.htm,

The rolling road is for any one to come to in any cars as i have a supra i asked andy to ask you guys on here as i no a few of you lads from the club and for 20pound a run i cant belive how cheap this is.

just-kroozin cars will be meeting up to convoy down together and you are more than welcome to meet us there or come down to hi-tech.

if your coming in convoy meet place here are details

Address :-

Reedswood Way

Reedswood

WALSALL

West Midlands

WS2 8XA

We will be meeting there at 8:20am and moving by 8:40am as we need to be there at 9AM

OR

MEET US THERE.

cars will range from supra,honda ,euro cars ect.

we have 2 photo guys comin down for photos with cars and should have around 4 models there to pose on sexy cars {well pose on supras anyway }

1)Wewsupra - paid

2) Supradriver - Paying on day!

3) SupraD06 - paying on day ( need to no if hes still up for it )

4) thesword22 - paying on day

5)

6)

there are around 12 cars that are booked in and paid we can get around 16 on day.

No Problem mate.

Its was a good day!

Thank to supra driver For intresent and turning up and making it a good day!

Hope you enjoyed it mate and will let you know about more events we put on!

Thanks again for everyone's intresents and hope to see more of you guys out and about!

Thanks

Speedy Andy

• 3 weeks later...

hey all,

Many Thanks for your interest in this day and big thanks to matt that came along!

Here are some pics of the day from the time we meet up to with cars on the rollers

Hope you have fun, big thanks to every that turned up!

Thanks again

Speedy andy

P.s more events coming for us that you guys will be invited to!

was good day,

wewsupra was the highest, Followed by matt ( black supra), Honda Civil - 203 i think then it was a battle with the other as they where between 85 and 175bph... but to be onest a few of the cars there shocked me with what they where pushing out..

andthe best thing in is the old bloke in the garage that was running the test even told every one if there car wasn't running rite and how to change stuff etc so was intersenting and good day.. every seemed to have a good day!