The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New speaker bracket Group Buy

TrickTT

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine arrived today and I'm very disappointed...

Nah, just kidding! They're fab. Much better quality than the DIY jobs and great value for money.

Now I just need to buy some speakers... ;)

Lol. :D Me as well. Don't get the chance to get these that often though, so money well spent.

• 3 months later...

when I get back off my Holiday I might get some wood as Im going to be doing my boot build any way so I might aswell make some, I'll just get a load of rings from the shop then all i will have to do is the mounts, Could make a few like.

The brackets I make for the group buys are my own design, not the ones that are in the download section. They are quite complicated to produce, and it takes too long to make an individual pair - its quicker to make them in batches. The reason I make them in multiples of 15 (pairs) is because thats what I can get from 2 sheets of material.

I dont have the time to do another group buy at the moment, but if its ok with the mods, I *might* be able to do another one in a couple of months time.

Thanks for your interest guys and sorry I cant help at the moment.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...