The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wtf?

Paul R

Ahh...gawd damn it. I'm not going to be paying anymore I dont think. Due to the board being a bit sucky these days ;).

But! Can i send PM's still and post in the general area as long as I want?

I think it's a bit silly that you lock other users out. I have a year of two of experience of driving/repairing both auto and manual supras....so your losing out on that! :p

Paul.

Ahh...gawd damn it. I'm not going to be paying anymore I dont think. Due to the board being a bit sucky these days ;).

I think it's a bit silly that you lock other users out. I have a year of two of experience of driving/repairing both auto and manual supras....so your losing out on that! :p

Paul.

The decision was made before Rosie or myself became mods here. It hasn't been enforced recently because of the club account changes and forum upgrade.

Please note that posting in some sections is only a temporary thing that will be removed soon for expired memberships.

Charming! lol

And, as Mawby says, no you won't. We allowed access to certain areas to ease the problem else more than half of people would hav been locked out completely. This, however means that newbies are able to continually post so it will have to be changed back soon so that'll be it I'm afraid. Shame to lose a good member.

I was being a bit sarcastic about me having a lot a knowledge about the supra....I dont know much really!! lol :confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm sure I wont be missed much!

I may be back later in the year anyway. Got an mr2 to do up. I may sell it and get a supra again ;)

Paul.

Ah well. I have my own forum to worry about now anyway.

Some of you should come up to the meet we have. The biggest in the NW. Over 80 cars last time!! :-) Not just supra's either. This forum/meet is dedicated to anything japanese!

Paul.