The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jumping the queue on telephone queuing systems

how_supra

This year I believe. Supposedly the 300 goes to 1Mb, the 750 to 2Mb and the 1.5Mb to 3Mb. Also supposedly at no extra cost........

we shall see.....

Can't wait! :thumbs: Telewest did it back in May last year, and they're supposed to be merging, so it makes perfect sense. Sure to steal away DSL customers too. I read recently the *average* broadband connection rate in Japan and Korea is something like 50Mb! :eek:

:looney:

NTL - second that comment. Rubbish company am amazed people still use them

At the moment I dont have much choice, we have been told we cant fit a dish to our flats. Soon as we can, then I'll be ditching their rip off and unreliable TV service for Sky. Broadband and phone have always been fine strangely!

Their customer service is a complete joke tho!

Speaking of NTL, anyone know when they're supposed to be upping their broadband speeds again in the future?

I`m on their 512 (BT Line) service, i enquired about a faster connection and their reply was....

"Thank you for your e-mail regarding your query.

Unfortunatley, I am unaware of this product at the moment but it could be possible in the future as we are looking to expand our products even further.

I am sorry I am unable to help anymore than this but thank you very much for your interest and we hope that very soon we will be able to supply the 1Mb to customers.

Kind Regards

The Order Processing Team"

Think you really need to keep pestering them.

rgds

Roy

Can't wait! :thumbs: Telewest did it back in May last year, and they're supposed to be merging, so it makes perfect sense. Sure to steal away DSL customers too. I read recently the *average* broadband connection rate in Japan and Korea is something like 50Mb! :eek:

Yep - In May my 512 went to 724, then before christmas it went to 1Mbps :nana:

This year I believe. Supposedly the 300 goes to 1Mb, the 750 to 2Mb and the 1.5Mb to 3Mb. Also supposedly at no extra cost........

we shall see.....

thats good news :)

im on the 750 connection and have trouble trying to find big files to keep it downloading. has the broadband technology come on that far?

sounds cool

no problems with ntl connection

Yep - In May my 512 went to 724, then before christmas it went to 1Mbps :nana:
anyone have a link to a site that can test your connection rate is.

if i download a file off a website i normally always get 90 -99k a second and an od peak of 107k

would that be a 1 meg connection

the price has not changed still £24.99 a month but you do get access to newsgroups unlike other isp`s