The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black 6sp Single T61 - 566BHP

Ryan.G

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

The Doluck bumpers come as standard with a Forward pointing hump between the lights. I personally feel this 'hump' looks out of place and ruined the lines along the front so i had it removed at a bodyshop.

It is hard to spot in pictures but if you look closely at the image below you will see it.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/Fletchy/DSC_0386-1.jpg

I quite agree. Looks like some yank sat on it.:D

Well done on the sale btw. Upwards and onwards. Monaro maybe. :D

Well what can i say, the car in the flesh was even better than i could have imagined. Ryan has kept this car in immaculate condition and it was an easy decision to say yes (although it was more like 'WOW yes please!').

The test drive was awesome, as Ryan fed the power in i found myself muttering 'holy shit', it really is something else :eyebrows:

Picking her up sometime next week, so ill make sure to properly introduce myself in the new members section once ive got her :D

I'll make sure to look after her :inlove:

James.

Cheers for the comments guys, it really is an awesome car and was more than happy to be taking it off an owner like Ryan who's clearly looked after it :)

Jazzy, if you don't live too far from Bristol I'd love to have a ride in it once you've got to grips with it. Cracking car you have :D

I live about 5 mins from Cribbs m8y and i'd be happy to take you for a drive once im used to warp factor 9 ;)

Ryan/Jazzy,

If you dont mind me asking, How much did the car go for in the end? Asking price or lower?

Scott

The car went for the asking price, any lower it would be a joke. Many have said that it was too cheap but im sure James will look after it which is all im interested in TBH.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.