The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Quiet

Supragal

Is it me or is it quiet on here? Last few days I've noticed it...

Is it because theres loads of people who's membership has run out but they haven't realised, meaning they can't see half the sections exist? If thats the case it's gonna get a LOT quieter when the "grace" period is over and no-one can post until paid up!! :eek:

Speaking of which....when membership does become due, do we get an email / message or do we just keep an eye on our avatars :stupid:

Ahh. Interesting. The forum is set up to email people to warn them BUT this will only take effect next time round because effectively the membership has started from scratch with the upgrade. At least I think that's why it didn't email anyone?

Best bet is to check your profile and look at the expiry date, for now anyway, once everyones renewed we can do away with that field as it'll be obsolete then.

Mmmm hibernate :zzz:

It seems to have got quieter since the "upgrade" - maybe people are protesting about the changes by going elsewhere or as you say can't post because they have been booted off?

Well...no-one been booted off, and the only people that aren't able to view all sections etc are the ones who's memberships are overdue so... :p

Tdax- I notice you still have time to whore it up somewhat lol

Post count. Yeah, well... errr. *hides*