The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How clean is your sup??

couv3z

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool..Wondered how long it would take before you noticed this thread mate..:D

It did take a while didn't it?! I'm ill at the mo so looking at TVs and computer monitors gives me a headache after about 20 mins. Which rules out anything I'd want to do when I'm ill....:)

The Supra might not be clean, but my god my kitchen and bathroom are gleaming. You could eat a meal off those surfaces! :D

It did take a while didn't it?! I'm ill at the mo so looking at TVs and computer monitors gives me a headache after about 20 mins. Which rules out anything I'd want to do when I'm ill....:)

The Supra might not be clean, but my god my kitchen and bathroom are gleaming. You could eat a meal off those surfaces! :D

What kind of ill stops tv then mate ? and makes you clean a kitchen. Don't want that lol. Is it contagious? :D

What kind of ill stops tv then mate ? and makes you clean a kitchen. Don't want that lol. Is it contagious? :D

:D

It's just a cold but it's giving me serious headaches when staring at screens. Took about an hour to clean a small, not overly dirty kitchen :rolleyes: so it's not exactly got me in domesticated godess mode just yet! :D

I'll try and get some pics up of the supe clean soon, just to prove that she is still red underneath all the grime!! ;)

Filthy.

I took it for a good jet washing earlier today with every intention to actually hand wash it afterwards and couldn't be arsed. It's now got horrible streaky water marks all over it now mixed with the dirt.

Maybe I'll do it tomorrow.

On the up side the ZR is clean....but then I did pay someone to do it. :)

Mine too. Seems to spend most of it's life in there.

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/9407/garagecovertv1.jpg

How clean is your garage? I'd be embarrased to take a picture of mine :rolleyes:

:innocent: Hmm...clean car covered in the garage, super tidy garage - do you have one of them OCDs about tidyness? :p