The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Xmas Give-away 2007 #4

mawby

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rubbish ain't it? What are we meant to do to while away the boring work days? Do some work you say? Thats just crazy talk.

Oh, hey Keancy :innocent:

Hi Honey. I am not at work but still I could have had at least 20 posts by now while I was reading forum posts.

Guess I play my game for now then. x

PS: Went for a nice drive this morning, 120mph and plenty left to open up "YEAH BABY,YEAH" :love:

Well I won't win this one as going to the works meal and night out in an hour. :(

You'll be missed James :kiss:

Tut. I'll be pretty sozzed later. It'll affect my post times when it gets hectic. :D

Many posts don't make you the winner anyways, ask James LOL

Hi Honey. I am not at work but still I could have had at least 20 posts by now while I was reading forum posts.

Guess I play my game for now then. x

PS: Went for a nice drive this morning, 120mph and plenty left to open up "YEAH BABY,YEAH" :love:

And whats your game? More to the point whats the prize? :eyebrows:

120mph? Like your style! I think you mean leptons though... It's been so long since i've been able to really open her up as the weather has been so rubbish :( roll on summer and all the roadtrips!

And whats your game? More to the point whats the prize? :eyebrows:

120mph? Like your style! I think you mean leptons though... It's been so long since i've been able to really open her up as the weather has been so rubbish :( roll on summer and all the roadtrips!

UMMM, I play the sims2, no prize for that lol just a headache.

And yes 120mph, on a longish bypass coming home from Wadebridge, run out of road before I got any faster tho. Prolly the one and only chance I got for some time too. Make the most of it while roads are dry ;)

UMMM, I play the sims2, no prize for that lol just a headache.

And yes 120mph, on a longish bypass coming home from Wadebridge, run out of road before I got any faster tho. Prolly the one and only chance I got for some time too. Make the most of it while roads are dry ;)

I need to reconnect my cold side to intercooler pipe at the weekend so I can't make the most of anything lol

I'm spending the afternoon playing with the 6 presents I got today. This has been a good week for me!

Joke: How do you make a cat go woof?

cover it in petrol and set it on fire :innocent::bang: