The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Xmas Give-away 2007 #2

mawby

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to my Nieces last week. It was pretty good untill everyone there started singing Carols in Welsh. I couldnt believe it, we only live 4 mile into wales. I didnt know people here spoke it. Needless to say I made up my own words:D

I went to my Nieces last week. It was pretty good untill everyone there started singing Carols in Welsh. I couldnt believe it, we only live 4 mile into wales. I didnt know people here spoke it. Needless to say I made up my own words:D

Hahahahahahaha - so what welsh carols did they sing then? we had some round the other night, were pretty good fair play to them ;)

Hahahahahahaha - so what welsh carols did they sing then? we had some round the other night, were pretty good fair play to them ;)

"they be coming round the mountain when they come"

"They'll be coming round the mountain"

"coming round the mountain"

"they'll be coming round the mountain when they come" :cool:

Away in a manger I think. Cant remember the rest. The kids were very good, fair play. Took me back to days when I had to do stuff like that in school. Id swap for that anyday.