The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Idea's For a NE Meet

Tom S

Calling all Northerners

(That includes you scottish types)

I was talking to JB today about organising a NE meet, some where with the Toyota Owners Club and may-be a few others

reason being its a long way for you guys to travel to JAE or even York.

Thinking poss The Arena in Newcastle or even some where like Wooler or ????

Basically, it's just something to work on. If you can post on here and help or suggest anything it would be appreciated and lets try for something towards end Sept beginning Oct this year if possible.

JB is willing to help out with some funding for our side.

So come on let me know and i will put as much effort into this as I do when I am pillow hunting :thanks:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

karting sounds good there is a place in newcastle i think if u get 15 people its about 25 pound each and the winner gets a smalll trophy, i dont have the number but can find out more if this is of interest, and how about some grub at a local restaurant after that ;)

Sounds good :thumbs:

No Supra as of yet (painstakingly close though!) but wouldn't mind coming along to the meet and doing a bit of karting with you lads if thats ok?

Yeah, you're right - the Karting North east is at Warden Law near sunderland. Not been, but from the website the track looks fantastic. Price is £45 I think if you have over 20 peeps - this is for an endurance style race in teams of 2 though, so you get a guaranteed hour and a half of track time. Not like these grand prix style ones, where you're out on your ass after 15 mins if you don't make qualifying times etc....!