The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Time Attack Oulton Park 25th April

Paul Whiffin

Its the 1st round of Time Attack this Saturday at Oulton Park. To compliment this its also the Modified Live Show along with the Need for Speed European Drift championship so should be an action packed day out.

Me and Steve Linton will be there flying our lonely flags for the Supra's in this world so come along and support us if you can, would great to see some of you there.

http://www.motorsportvision.co.uk/oulton-park/news/article.asp?NewsID=4620

I'll be there supporting the boys in the pits as usual but as Paul said it's great to have some support from you fellas as well! ;):D

This is the first outing for both cars since they were modified over the winter period. Won't go into detail as the full details are on threads in the Project Car section but needless to say both cars are now prepared to very high standards and should do well weather permitting!!!

Look forward to seeing as many of you as possible and lets hope it stays dry to give Paul and Steve a fighting chance!

Cheers

Pete :cool:

We're entered for the full season but I think we're going to skip Knockhill because of the distance and its cold up there! Are you going to have a go at all?

Not this year, unfortunately circumstance has gone against me. I intend to come along to Silverstone and sort a club stand so will come over AND say hi this year - I think I got as far as Steve L last year but had a million questions about his car, and was told you'd left when I finally came over to find you!

We're entered for the full season but I think we're going to skip Knockhill because of the distance and its cold up there! Are you going to have a go at all?

Doesn't that depend on how well you and Steve do this weekend though? :taped:

If you are in the points then losing a further round of points could have a knock on effect by the end of the season! :blink:

I take it the RWD format applies in which case I'd like to think you and Steve have a good chance of some podimus this year! :trophy: :trophy: :trophy:

Pete :ecstatic:

Just got back from Spain, hopefully I brought some decent weather with me....

Only have to get the car down to Pauls tomorrow, work on it and load her up for the truck to take them up tomorrow night so we can start playing on Friday :)

BTW - were at the track day Friday at Oulton if anyone's around...

Just got back, what a fantastic couple of days and massive well done to you Steve for having bigger balls than me! Oulton Park is a mental track. Makes all the hard work worth when we get results like this. I'll do a full report in my section during the week/the website along with photos and in car videos to.

Just got back as well, awesome couple of days....

Big thanks to Paul/Daz/Pete/Dan/Jim and Richard for their help.

Paul - I may have had bigger balls, but for your first time there you can't deny you did excellent as well.

We did good fellas, looks like we've got a standard to keep up now for the rest of the season!