The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift Supra TT Auto

muckyman

Make: Toyota Supra

Model:RZ-S Twin Turbo

Year:1996

Facelift: YES

Mileage: 59k miles (will go up as its a daily driver)

MOT remaining: May 25th 2018

Car's location: St. Albans, Hertfordshire

Modifications: This car is pretty rare in that its unmodified. It does have an aftermarket stereo and 18" split rim alloys, but the original wheels are also included. Everything else is OEM, even the exhaust

Good bits: A facelift TT auto in white. Unmodified low miles and very good condition. Totally rust and dent free.

I had this car imported by JM-Imports last year. On arrival it was undersealed and had a Cobra Cat1 alarm fitted. I also had a Alpine double din (mech-less) stereo fitted, which also has bluetooth hands free calling.

In the time I have owned it, it has had the following work done - 18" split rim alloys with quality Avon ZZ5 tyres (the fronts only a few months old). Air-con regas. Replaced brake master cylinder. Chris Wilson brake pads. Cam cover gasket. Wheel alignment. K&N panel filter. Auxiliary belts. Cam belt was inspected by JM Imports on arrival (and subsequently by an independant when the cam cover gasket was done) and it has been recently changed. New aerial fitted.

Bad bits: none spring to mind - its a very very good example of a facelift Twin Turbo

PRICE - sold

Please PM for contact details

(edited to add - I'm not sure why the pictures are showing quite small, but you can click on them to enlarge)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]226205[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]226206[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]226207[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]226208[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]226209[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]226210[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]226211[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]226212[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]226213[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]226214[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]226215[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]226216[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]226217[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]226218[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]226219[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]226220[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]226221[/ATTACH]

Hmmmm, someone on another car forum just mentioned that they can’t see the photos unless they are a member on here.

Is that true or have I done something wrong?

If so, didn’t realise that.

Think I’ll have to also put it on PistonHeads to widen the audience......

First of all - what a great looking car. Haven't seen one like this for quite some time over winter. Been following forum for almost year , just subscribed as planning to buy one myself any time soon. Just looking for right one.

If this was vvti, tiptronic or manual I would be running to bank to get money :)

Regards pictures, only account owners can see pictures, but do not have to be club member. I sent the link to my friend and he could not see pictures, but I could being just logged in before subscription.

Good luck with sale.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.