New Supra UK roadtrip- Tea room tours discussion thread

ripped_fear

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Do we have any more genuine interest on this. I think we need to get the ball rolling on this as I doubt the hotels will be available for much longer being peak season.

We will need up front payment and will be a first serve basis (obviously those who can't fit into a hotel will be refunded).

Please see the other thread for all the details.

I'll drive Sally for you if you fancy swapping between the NA here and there. :D

Haha I probably will bring Sally but I do want to do a few events in Buffy (my black NA Aero) so am tempted for one of the events to be this one as would be nice to do it with the roof off :) although the photo opportunities are the main aspect of keeping Sally in the front running for it :D

Edited by ShawnPreece (see edit history)

1. ripped_fear

2. Attero

3. ShawnPreece

4. supraleeturbo

5. josesupra

6. mr2kyle

7. day881

8.Cam27

9. Spunkmeyer

10. Ian_Ian

11. CorruptSapphire

12. Soopra

13. Walkerstrider

14. Hitbox Junkie

15. TheTurtleshead

16. MRX

17. mikewoods

18. DaveR

I’ve missed so much in recent years! I can never get to DragonBall because of work, but this sounds ideal (I’m even on leave!!). I’m in. :cool:

1. ripped_fear

2. Attero

3. ShawnPreece

4. supraleeturbo

5. josesupra

6. mr2kyle

7. day881

8.Cam27

9. Spunkmeyer

10. Ian_Ian

11. CorruptSapphire

12. Soopra

13. Walkerstrider

14. Hitbox Junkie

15. TheTurtleshead

16. MRX

17. mikewoods

18. DaveR

I’ve missed so much in recent years! I can never get to DragonBall because of work, but this sounds ideal (I’m even on leave!!). I’m in. :cool:

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Emkivsupra%2Enet%2Fvbb%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D348233&share_tid=348233&share_fid=12714&share_type=t

:)

Oh yeah, also, my opinions: having dinner at the second hotel makes perfect sense, as does squaring away the exclusive use of the first hotel’s garage provided access to it is on level ground (Suki can’t really do multi-storey car parks (which I realise this particular one is unlikely to be!) or steep ramps either and I’m sure others are in a similar situation with that).

Have plenty of Shell garages been accounted for on each day’s routes? A 16mpg / ~220 miles-per-tank average requires such considerations... :taped:

Edited by DaveR (see edit history)

So if anyone is quietly watching on and wanting to jump on the trip, please drop me a message as I have had a few pms asking for a late booking. I will do my best with the hotel as I know they still had a few rooms left. Just be aware the later its left the more the room could become.

So far we have paid for the entire trip

-Ripped_fear (Jake)

-Attero (Luke)

-DaveR (Dave +1)

-ShawnPreece (Shawn +1)

-josesupra (Jose)

-supraleeturbo (Lee)

-JasonR24 (Jason + Kerry)