The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Maypole battery charger

Supra-love

Anyone got any idea how to read the ammeter on this im not sure which end means fully charged, I assume right side would be charged left side not charged.

Also how exactly I should have it set? Got no idea how to use it, would it mean switch down is on or switch up, if that makes sense.

My battery has drained during these winter storage times. So got the battery out to fully charge up again.

Switch down is on, meter needle will be on the right side when charged up :)

Seems something is wrong here!

Charging is all over the place, it started charging up to the right then now it’s gone towards the left!

The pic above shows how I’ve got the switches, if I switch the other way it’s completely to the left side.

I’ve got instructions for this and it’s brand new, but instructions don’t explain anything

Doing my head in lol