The mkiv Supra Owners Club

September meet

Radio

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to hear! Glad you enjoyed! Are you coming to the meet? I always see your supra but never actually seen you at a meet! [emoji38]

/QUOTE]

It's been a long time since I've done any car meets and I'm in Birmingham tomorrow so I guess that's not going to change just yet :)

Do you live in/around Lowton? I've probably seen yours around. There's two I can think of. A facelift in gun-mental and a pre-facelift in white

It's been a long time since I've done any car meets and I'm in Birmingham tomorrow so I guess that's not going to change just yet :)

Do you live in/around Lowton? I've probably seen yours around. There's two I can think of. A facelift in gun-mental and a pre-facelift in white

Should pop up one time, and no I live in bolton but like ray said I work at miller and carter it's about 20 min drive from mine! And none of the above I've got a red UK TT, ray's old one. I don't use it often because I'm still insured on my corsa, come October I'll be using the supra as a daily though

Should pop up one time, and no I live in bolton but like ray said I work at miller and carter it's about 20 min drive from mine! And none of the above I've got a red UK TT, ray's old one. I don't use it often because I'm still insured on my corsa, come October I'll be using the supra as a daily though

/QUOTE]

Please don't invite Matt to meets ..... nobody likes him :p

Phil and I shall be making an appearance in his new Supra :eyebrows:

The white ones mine Matt , literally just round the corner from you. The GTR looks stunning!

Cant make this meet guys as im in Darlington for the next few days , looks like a potential good turn out as well :thumbs:

Mark.

I don't think so. Joe has pulled out. Mr bean pulled out. Christian may not make it. Rob and Leanne have said they were coming to the past meeting and no show so I'll leave it. These restaurant all get pissed off with me increasing the table size numerous times then not filling the places. They are turning other people away on what we reserve. The riverside suggested a deposit cos I messed them about previously. I changed the booking 3 times in the last 3 days. They said their reservation book looked a mess. Then we were a few short. Cu later.