The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Megan Racing TT decat + downpipe

Guest Cillian

Guest Cillian

Hi all,

**Just been confirmed this will fit a UK TT model as stated in the comments below

I bought this decat and downpipe but its for a TT model so it doesn't fit my car, the guy i bought it from got it new but he had it in storage for awhile.

It is 3" end to end. I'm looking for £90 and can organise shipping anywhere, i will adjust the price depending on cost of shipping. I'm relatively new on here but i'm a long time member on sxoc and can take paypal so buyer can be confident.

Any questions just ask!

I bought this decat and downpipe but its for a UK/US TT model so it doesn't fit my car

I wouldn't be certain it fits a UK RHD car unless you know for definite it does or someone on here knows it does. Megan Racing write up only says good for Euro and US spec which are, as far as I know, both LHD only. This could possibly be why it has never been fitted. You may have more joy advertising on some FB sites to reach Euro spec Supra owners.

Guest Cillian
I wouldn't be certain it fits a UK RHD car unless you know for definite it does or someone on here knows it does. Megan Racing write up only says good for Euro and US spec which are, as far as I know, both LHD only. This could possibly be why it has never been fitted. You may have more joy advertising on some FB sites to reach Euro spec Supra owners.

I'm fairly new to the Supra world but i can't imagine there being a different downpipe for a LHD? It was never fitted as the guy sold the car (plus I bought another downpipe from him that fitted my NA)

Anyone able to chime in on the above? Thanks

Guest Cillian
Probably doesn't due to the steering rack being an interference on a RHD car, you could always check yourself though.

Spoke to Megan Racing and you are correct, this will only fit a LHD, possibly a RHD with some fettling.

I've adjusted the price also. Any questions just ask!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Cillian
Have you tried the face book page and the us supra forums? Good luck with your sale.

Good call, put it on the Facebook page today. Might try supra forum next, just want it out of my way!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cillian
It will fit a UK spec Supra, as I've had the same one fitted to mine for the past 7 years :) lol

Thank you for confirming! Was there any clearance issues?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cillian
And increase the price! I'm selling mine next week and want a good price on it! lol

haha i think its a fair price for one!

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.