The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got it back!!!

s1monjh1208

Hi All

I got my supra back from Knight Racer yesterday. The car was a complete mess when it went in.

Was sprayed in silver, but had so many panels dented and chipped I decided to have a full respray in a different colour (Ford RS Imperial Blue). When Knight Racer started preping the car they found the car had been resprayed before but not done right. I was told by them the only way to get a good finish was to have the car taken back to bare metal!!

While it was in there having that done, Turbofit did a service, Change the cam belt, Fitted UK brakes, & completely decatted it with there own Stainless Steel Exhaust(which is very LOUD!). I got hold of some 18" alloys which went over the brakes, and these were fitted aswell.

In the back ground of having this done, Supradibbs was getting my seats leathered along with the door card, & handbrake.

Knight Racer also fitted a new front bumper, side skirts, spats & rear spolier. Also they arranged for my windows to be tinted.

Being An Aero Top, some of the seals had seen better days so they changed them for brand new ones along with some external trim parts.

The qualitity of work thats been done to my car is of the highest standard, I'm so happy with the final results from these guys. The level of service I got each time I went over( although I did ending up spending more money cos different supras were in there and I liked different parts!!)

I will get some better photos at the weekend as these were only taken using my camera phone in the rain!

The car in now having an alarm and stereo fitted, so I wont have it for a few days again!

Next to do is change the carpet to black, get new dashboard inserts fitted and change the steering wheel, & fit my HID lights.

I'll soon get bored of the speed of the car and be back to Turbofit to have the works done on the engine.:D

I just want to say thanks to Albert at Knight Racer for all the hard work he has done on the car, Along with Sam & Greg and the Boys at Turbofit, & Wayne at Southcoast Customs.

Once again thanks to you all.

Photos are in my garage.