The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another Supra Lights Group Buy??

Nic

I've had quite a few members asking about facelift Supra lights. I just wondered if there would be enough interest to warrant organising another group buy.

The last one was very succeful and we got enough members together to get very good prices, see details [thread=36118]HERE[/thread].

If there is enough interest I will organise another group buy at the same prices as before. I would need to order at least 5 pairs of each light (rears, headlights, indicators) to get these prices, so if you are SERIOUSLY intersted please can you let me know by posting here.

CIMG0002.JPG

CIMG0003.JPG

FL Front Lights.jpg

FL Headlights.jpg

FL Rear Lights.jpg

What is the difference between pre/post facelift front lights Nic? Thanks :)

The Pre-Facelift headlights are chromed inside and have a 4th small light at the front; the side light. They are also often scratched, fogged and yellow in colour due to age :D

The 96+ Facelift headlights are dark grey inside, with chrone around each of the 3 lights (they do not include the sidelights). Personally I think the facelift headlights completely transform the look of the front of the supra and make it look more 'modern' and agressive.

Ah right, thanks for that - I'll take another look at the pics in detail now I know what I'm looking for. :)

I'll take a look at the lights on mine when I get to see it in the flesh, decide if facelifts would be better, consult the wallet :cry: ;) and let you know :) Cheers Nic!

Best price for UK glass headlights please :)

I can't get UK glass headlight any cheaper here, your best bet is your local Mr T and make sure you get some discount, £260-£270 would be about right for a set.

whats the difference in the fifth brakelights?

Rob, no difference with the centre brake lights on the facelift model, it is just that a lot of people had aked me about them as they either have LEDs out or they have a dummy one fitted on the rear.

I'm thinking about this one carefully as my Jap spec pre-facelift headlights are starting to go a tad yellow, I could just clean them I guess though.

I'm not convinced the facelift ones look better though (sorry if that’s heresy lol). Maybe it’s because I have a black car, maybe that extra chrome (rather than grey) compliments the black better. Anyone else with a black car got any thoughts on it?

Also, so if I understand correctly, the new face lift lights don’t contain the side light. Hmmm well I have a top secret front and it does not have sidelights either (just indicators)… Also, I like the sidelights in the headlights, am I the only one lol