The mkiv Supra Owners Club

changing to a lexus gs300 tt

michel lane

Hi i have been thinking deeply into changing the supra for a lexus gs300 tt . does anyone have any experiance about these cars ?? handling etc ??? seems a shame about putting all that money into the supra and getting how i want it.

Unfortunately with a family i need to find a suitable car . i have at present

2 * picasso

1 * honda accord aero deck

1* tvr450 se

1 * single t78 supra .

1 * fiat van

so what are your views in changing it then ?? he does need a sutiable 4 seater ..

Pete Betts of Thor Racing has a GS300 TT and seems to really enjoy it. Its got the VVTi twin turbo lump in it with a tiptronic box and all the gizmos you could want. Seems like a good choice and with people like Vortex actively developing for the VVTi there should be some good upgrade options available...t67 GS300? :)

JB

I really like the Aristo - some great bargains around on Autotrader occasionally. I am seriously considering a MK1 V300 myself... few more months till insurance renewal, and then I decide. Michael, if I wasn't paying so much for insurance, I'd keep the Soop, so maybe keep it and buy a fun, capable 4 seater that is properly sensible.