The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MK4 sold at Barratt Jackson

Bobbeh

Insane imo but that's humans for you, just watch Wayne Carini's show as to how we value cars

I watch ‘Chasing classic cars’ and often wonder how the hell the cars he goes for then auctions off are so damn expensive, with the amount of cars shows I watch, the prices on his show are eye watering at times.

*all Supras produced in 1997 were badged with Limited Edition 15th Anniversary*

Really, that's news to me. Despite having owned 2 1997 Supras. Methinks someone pulled a fast one.

only in the US. and there is no difference to other Supras really. they also have a SE (Special Edition) of the NA Supras in USA, and probably it hasnt really any differences either.

just sales tactics, they love it over there :)

only in the US. and there is no difference to other Supras really. they also have a SE (Special Edition) of the NA Supras in USA, and probably it hasnt really any differences either.

just sales tactics, they love it over there :)

They do have some unique models, their facelift cars have pre-facelift interiors, and they got the VVTi NA Supras.

there was never made a facelift dashboard version for the left hand drive Supras, so there it not really anything special about that. i like the prefacelift dashboard better than the facelift.

but yes, the NA VVTI was only available in USA. at least i have never seen or heard of an NA VVTI j-spec.