The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Applcross ticket 25th Aug-27th Aug

ShawnPreece

Unfortunately my Supra wont be ready in time which means I can only do it in the Civic, I will happily do it in the Civic if no one wants my place but would be nice for a Supra owner to take their Supra on it.

Details of the event are here: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?337340-Applecross-2017

I have a Twin/Double En suite booked for it including a passenger and has all been paid (cost £345 including passenger)

Asking £200 which includes all stated on the link above. I wont take any offers sorry as I would still enjoy doing it in the Civic and will do so if no one is interested but just thought id give you guys a chance first :) will only be available for a week or 2 sorry as I would need to give names to Gordy if anyone is interested. its a great weekend away :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.