The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra bogging out help

Guest Dayl26

So much hate on here for me... When I first signed up it said use website for free and see if people help me out to see if it's worth it or not can't see much value in it if no one is even willing to tell me what the pipes called. Tb pipe....

So much hate on here for me... When I first signed up it said use website for free and see if people help me out to see if it's worth it or not can't see much value in it if no one is even willing to tell me what the pipes called. Tb pipe....

You can use the public bits for free by all means, but don't expect help with that sort of attitude. Funnily enough our members don't take kindly to people wanting something for nothing.

Just do it. It's the best £10 you'll spend on a Supra. Trust me.

So you managed to understand the part of using site for free etc etc, but you failed to understand the part where you cannot advertise without being a fully paid member?

Additionally it is not 'hate'. You get out of this club what you put in. Sometimes all you need to put in is a pleasant attitude and not come across a complete merchant banker (not that I am calling you one).

The thing is you have made no effort to be part of the community, you slag off the marque and try and flex the wealth argument.

You refuse to pay the membership fee and then want peoples help.

You are not doing any favors for yourself

Gaz what's it matter to you if I pay membership do you get membership or Sumat Jesus

Easy mistake to make, but I'm not the Holy one.

It matters to me because this club matters to me. That's why I VOLUNTEER to moderate it in my own time, for free.

I've also personally saved tens of thousands of my own cash directly as a result of this site.

Sound pretty immature to me... I payed membership for help so every fucker else as to....? Jesus it's a tenner making such a big deal out of it I will get a membership in my own time when I think it's value for money which it ain't at the moment because you all hostile and we clearly it of on the wrong foot and for that I apologise :-)

Sound pretty immature to me... I payed membership for help so everyone else as to....? Jesus it's a tenner making such a big deal out of it I will get a membership in my own time when I think it's value for money which it ain't at the moment because you all hostile and we clearly it of on the wrong foot and for that I apologise :-)

Some might say 'immature', others might claim that's how the world works.

Regardless, yes, you have got off on the wrong foot. Feel free to try and start again. Reading the forum rules before accepting them would be a great first step.

That goes for the swearing that I've edited from your posts, too.

Locking this now. Try again later :)

Edited by Gaz6002
Locked. (see edit history)

Sound pretty immature to me... I payed membership for help so every fucker else as to....? Jesus it's a tenner making such a big deal out of it I will get a membership in my own time when I think it's value for money which it ain't at the moment because you all hostile and we clearly it of on the wrong foot and for that I apologise :-)

Honestly it is well worth the £10. You may not of had the greatest start with your Supra but I think you would be very impressed by a TT, especially a BPU TT. Who knows, contribute a bit to the forum, be a bit humble until we know you're not out to pillage us for information without contributing in return and maybe somebody will take you for a go in one.