The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Meet meet meet meet !!

WaLKeRR

Its that time guys, when's everyone up for a meet we could eat the same place as last time because that was lovely, i enjoyed the not even spicy wings :p, or as the missus said lets go rays farm! so she can spy on horses and generally play ha, hopefully we get some nice weather for the occasion to!

some ideas on dates guys aswell,

19th

20th MAY

21st

Lets see whos up for it :)

1.WaLKeRR

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yawn

Lol..!!

Nice cars. When are you taking me for a spin (this weekend obviously)?

Should be getting the Audi this weekend or Monday! I think you'll like it that V10 is epic fun! :) still thinking over the aero top as I've still got the Stag and not sure Anna will let me have 3 cars, although if I park it in the garage it'll be years before she notices :D

P0rn fluffer?

I hear its a competitive industry, good opportunity for a rise though. ;)

Yeah I am up for a meet, if its later in the month I am more likely to be able to bring my crazy project car as its now MOT'd, just needs mapping.

Stonecross Pub would be good again, need some more of those wings in my life.

Doing what matey? Congrats :)

Sales Manager for Andrew Page Ltd in Preston mate. Will still have access to the dyno at Tunit though. I'll be speaking to APR tuning soon as well. Just bought a 2004 Seat Leon Cupra R as a cheaper replacement for the M5. Will be getting an APR stage 2 map on it. Could see about doing a deal for the RS6. They're Milltek main dealers as well.... ;)