The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Meet meet meet meet !!

WaLKeRR

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7:30 is fine with me and Ste (I hope :) )

Go on! You know it makes sense, if only to get a look at Rob's RS6! :)

Although it's currently sitting in an Audi service centre........ Glad it's got a warranty :D :innocent: should be picking it up at dinner time :)

7:30 is fine with me and Ste (I hope :) )

Although it's currently sitting in an Audi service centre........ Glad it's got a warranty :D :innocent: should be picking it up at dinner time :)

7.30 should be fine with me I may be working late, but I'm doing my best not to :)

Sorry you couldn't make it.....food was good. Think those sparky contractors messed your wheels, tyres, T88 turbo and 6 speed racing gearbox up. Better put your claim in. Don't forget your PPI as you can't meet the repayments and the whip lash getting out of your car when the security man asked you to look at it. PSDD (Post supra damage disorder) should put cherry on the cake. WAIT.......having to pay for your missed steak last night might work. PS. I was thinking of becoming an MP.

Great meet. Had to laugh as my children's school teacher was on the next table and I am sat with an Ofsted inspector....lol..!!

Didn't realise it was your children’s school teacher, my language may not have been appropriate. :taped: