The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mk4 TT Auto in Melton Mowbray

Guest Overboost_PL

Guest Overboost_PL

Hi everybody,I would like to ask somebody to check Supra for me.I used to drive 94 TT 6 speed USA version but i had sold it and now i am looking for another supra.Long story short,i am from Poland and it is kinda far away so i thought that maybe somebody from UK could check one supra for me?Maybe it is not worth for my to drive 1500 km in one way?I realise that some people from here have a lot of experience and can do a good inspection of the car.Maybe there is some people from poland here that live close?

:help: I would really aprreciate anybody`s help.I can pay for it,i know that time and fuel cost,if there is anyone please write here.

That is the Supra:

http://szukaj.pl.mobile.eu/samochod-ogloszenia/toyota-supra-3-0-twin-turbo-original-melton-mowbray/164739957.html?useCase=SearchSession&__lp=3&scopeId=C&sortOption.sortBy=creationTime&sortOption.sortOrder=DESCENDING&makeModelVariant1.makeId=24100&makeModelVariant1.modelId=33&makeModelVariant1.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant2.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant3.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariantExclusion1.searchInFreetext=false&siteId=POLAND&negativeFeatures=EXPORT&minConstructionYear=1994&lang=pl&pageNumber=3

Guest Overboost_PL

I hope that to.I have called to owner couple of days ago and he told me that he is going for vacations and he will be back at 26th of march,but maybe there is some1 who would be able to show the car?One way or the other,i`m looking forward for anybodys help here.

Guest Overboost_PL

DNK,owner told me that he will return at 26th of march,he left today af far as i know,but maybe there is some1 in his house,to show his car?I can call him and ask about that.I would be grateful if u could do that

Guest Overboost_PL

I have send u a PM jezz,i know that not every supra is so good as picture shows that is why i need you help.Unfortunatelly is has automatic gearbox but this can be change.